Sunday, September 22, 2013

KVLTWALTER NOW ON YOUTUBE!

 

 Yes! I am now on youtube! Because of all school, work, and volunteer work I'm doing, it's become very difficult to keep uploading articles and lengthy album reviews to this page :( until I have more free time (probably in December at this rate) I'll be doing vlogs on youtube. Just search Anthony Showalter, and you'll find me, then feel free to rate, comment, and subscribe! Here's a few others that I've done:

Yes, I finally watched the atrocity that is "Forced Gender Reassignment" Here's my reaction :)

I've kinda re-discovered video games as of late. I used to play a lot before I started high school, but once that started I gradually began drifting away from that particular passtime. Anyway, I'm a Nintendo loyal and here's what I have to say about their current systems and games

Here's one addressing a question someone asked me recently regarding metal music. I hope you find it insightful.

So that's what I have so far! I hope you guys like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment