Tuesday, September 2, 2014

YUNG LEAN TO RELEASE UNKNOWN MEMORY 9/23/14 #HOLYSHIT #2001


I pronounce today to be a very good day and it's only a little after noon. My book club starts a new book today, I plan to go out on my bike for a while, and I think I'll even indulge on a rich, delicious cinnamon roll.

Oh, and the release date for My God Yung Lean's new album Unknown Memory has been revealed. I'm freaking out.

9/23/14: This will be a monumental day to look back on for all time. After Unknown Death blew us all away last year, fans have been clamoring with the feverish intensity of a Latin American futbol fanatic for another album of soon-to-be-classic gems that will stand the test of time like few albums ever will. I already know that this will be the case for Unknown Memory, it's obvious. Unknown Memory will take what we know as "popular music" and elevate it to a transcendent state beyond measure or human comprehension. These three weeks will be a rigorous test of patience, but when the album drops it will all be well worth it and I shall be fulfilled with sadbased energy. If you watch my youtube videos you all know that I'm an atheist, and ignorant theists like to believe that we have no sense of spirituality. Through Yung Lean's music, I have that spiritual connection that I never got from going to church. Stay based everyone, and remember: LEAN IS LOVE, LEAN IS LIFE.



No comments:

Post a Comment