Saturday, January 25, 2014

New Content!



Hey guys! So, I have new content up on Sputnik and Youtube, so here's a rundown

  • Indian-From All Purity ALBUM REVIEW: Indian's latest album has finally turned me into a fan of this band. Their last album Guiltless was decent, but a little one-note. This new album embraces more noise experimentation and is actually HEAVIER than their last album as well. I dig it. Read it HERE
  • Jeff Buckley-Grace ALBUM REVIEW: Grace is one of my all time favorite albums from on of my all time favorite singers. It's a treat that every music fan should try. The review was received very well, so read it HERE
  • Also, check below for a new video discussing the burden of proof. Is it on theists? Or is it on atheists? You decide



As always: Stay based, and keep it heavy!

No comments:

Post a Comment