Monday, May 12, 2014

My Changed Opinion of Yung Lean (I'm Addicted Please Help)

You might remember this post where I proclaimed that Yung Lean's rapping "makes Lil B sound like the greatest thing since the invention of Land-O-Lakes spreadable butter." well, my opinion has changed.
 
I also said in that post that "there's something I like about him" so I was "on the fence". I can now say that I am completely won over by this chubby little Swedish kid. Don't get me wrong. I recognize that, in the end, he still isn't really a good rapper, and there are plenty of songs by him that I'm not a fan of. His lyrics range from decent to terrible, but his beats (courtesy of his Sadboy cronies Yung Gud abd Yung Sherman) are fantastic! I wont hesitate to admit that I have downloaded every single song he has ever released and I've been listening to his music every day for the last two weeks. It's an issue I have, an obsession.

In short, I can't get enough of this kid, and I'm hungering for a new album with the intensity of a cracked out badger. #sadboy for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment