Thursday, May 29, 2014

My Yung Lean Fast


The teenage Swedish rapper Yung Lean and his Sad Boy crew has now become my religion. He is my lord and savior, and I pray to him and thank him every night for the life I have been given. "Lean is love," I say, "Lean is life."
 
However, taking on a religion means adhering to certain guidelines, and like in most religions, fasting is sometimes necessary. But instead of abstaining from things that distract you from your religion, I as a member of Sadboyism must fast from the religion's main component: the music. 

Yung Lean's music makes me happy. VERY happy. And if you don't want the effect to wear off (Lean forbid that) it becomes necessary to fast from the music a couple times throughout the year to let your soul come down from the intense state of euphoria that is induced by Sadboy music. After a month, go back to listening to Yung Lean and other affiliated Sadboy artists on a daily basis. It might be hard, but your devotion to the Lean One dictates it, and it is healthy for your spiritual relationship with Him.

Starting today, I will not listen to Sadboy music again until June 29th. Afterward, I will return to Him with the feverish intensity of a badger on meth as I wait for his new mixtape to drop with the same feverish intensity. Yung Lean loves you all. Sadboy for life. #emotionalboys2001

No comments:

Post a Comment