Monday, June 2, 2014

#Emotional Fast: Day One


I have successfully downloaded a bunch of Gravity Boys songs WITHOUT listening to any of them. Will refrain from listening to them until July. I slipped up yesterday (the day my fast was supposed to begin) by listening to the new Bladee/Yung Lean song titled "Blood Rain". It was very dope and emotional. That night, I prayed to Lord Lean. I prayed for him to give me strength to go on with life without his glorious music for one month, as is mandated by the Tao of Sadboyism. It states:

The immaculate music of Yung Lean and his Sadboy Disciples naturally induces an intoxicating effect on the believer. Therefore, a one-month fast must be taken twice a year to ensure that the believer's health remains stable. Drink the Blood of Lean (Arizona Iced Tea) on a regular basis to ensure that the Spirit of  the Sadboy flows through you during these periods. Be sad and prosper.

 Lord Lean told me; "Don't be a fuck-up." and I abided. Even if a new Yung Lean track debuts this month, I will do everything in my power to abstain from listening to it. Oh, who am I kidding?

No comments:

Post a Comment