Friday, June 6, 2014

Yung Lean Fast: Day 5


I am strong in my ability to go through with this fast, but temptation is still present. I watched the first episode of the White Marble Tour documentary, and I forced myself to mute the volume every time any music started playing that would break my fast. I'd watch all sorts of interviews with the Lean One, just to bask in his digital presence without his music. I've downloaded a dozen or so images of His glorious human form, many of which have been used in these blog posts. Will download more to sustain this month's documentations. I'm beginning to feel more balanced and level-headed, and it's only the 5th day of the fast. My strength is in my music, reading, and writing, and all of that can sustain me in a time without Lord Lean's divine musical accomplishments.

Deranged misogynistic lunatic killer Elliot Rodger called himself a "divine, magnificent gentleman" but he is simply a poser and a liar. Those three words apply to Lord Lean, not Elliot Rodger. The Lean One would never go on a killing spree, taking the lives of innocent people for his own sick amusement or the fulfillment of some insane dream of divine rule over humanity. Lean is a lover of all. He is a peaceful man who would never hurt anyone, he only wants to make people happy with his music. Lean is love, Lean is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment