Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Yung Lean Fast: Day 10


Life is pretty good right now, but I still long for the music of the Lean One. He is my Shepard, and He is my inspiration in almost every aspect of my life. I just want to jump around with pure joy and do the cooking dance to songs like "Nitevision" and "Kyoto" on a daily basis, but I am unable to at this present time. My fast is approaching its halfway point, and I can almost feel the happiness of getting to hear "Yoshi City" for the first time. I saw a live version of the track on youtube, but it was shot on someone's cell phone so the song was completely unintelligible save for a faint semblance of melody. The studio version must be glorious. I am salivating right now, and my hands are shaking just by thinking about it, so I'll stop. There is a "Save the Che" event at UCSD today which will hopefully gain us some progress in saving the cafe from being shut down, so I will focus on that, and maybe even make some vegan cookies to serve. Lord Lean would want me to enjoy myself, wouldn't he? Yes He would! Lean is Love, Lean is Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment