Saturday, June 14, 2014

Yung Lean Fast: Day 13


I did not post yesterday because there was nothing really new or exciting to report, but I am in a predicament today that will test my Lean-given strength. I am going to two parties today, which probably means music. And that means that I will be tempted to plug in my iPod and blast the miraculous, divine music of the Lean One and his affiliates to new people who probably have not been enlightened by it yet. This could all be avoided by leaving my iPod at home, obviously, but will I have the discipline to do that? I have a ton of great music to play at parties, and Lord Lean is included in that, so I strongly want to bring my iPod. Maybe I should just delete all the Sadboy music from my iPod for the two parties and just put them back on tomorrow. I think that will work great, actually. See, if there is a will there's a way, and I found the way that will most please my Lord. Lean is love, Lean is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment