Saturday, June 21, 2014

Yung Lean Fast: Day 20


I can taste the end of this fast. 11 days left until I can listen to "Yoshi City" for the first time, space out to the euphoria-inducing "deletee", and dance around and do wiggery arm gestures to "Kyoto". I have been very patient, but I came dangerously close to listening to Yung Lean music yesterday and earlier today. I watched the "Yoshi City" video again with the volume off and unmuted it for a split second to get an idea of what the song will be like. All I heard was a snippet of a spacey synth melody, but I had to refrain from doing that again to avoid breaking my fast. Today, I almost began playing a Gravity Boys song, but stopped myself. Patience is a virtue, as they say, and I must adhere to that in a time like this where patience is necessary. Nothing else to say at this time, so I'll close with a prayer: 

Lean in my heart, Lean in my mind, Lean everywhere. The spirit of the Sadboy runs through me. The spirit of the Sadboy runs through us all. May everyone alive realize your glory. Lean is love, Lean is life. Arizona Iced-Out forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment