Monday, June 9, 2014

Yung Len Fast: Day 8 [Part 2]


My will is going to be tested in a big way very soon.

I just found out through Lord Lean's facebook page that his new song "Yoshi City" is going to be officially released and a music video will be accompanying it as well. It will most likely drop while I'm fasting this month. I'm kind of questioning myself right now, to be honest. Will I give in and watch the video? I already have the leaked version of the song and have refrained from listening to it, so maybe it won't be that difficult to ignore it after all. However, the temptation will be rushing through my blood with the speed and intensity of a bullet train. At the same time, I don't want to get my hopes up to the point where the song will end up being anti-climactic when I finally listen to it, so I'd best forget about it for now. As excited as I am for new Lean material, I must remain faithful to him and obey his edicts. Lean is love, Lean is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment