Friday, June 20, 2014

Yung Lean Fast: Day 19


Despite having "deletee" playing in my head this morning, I am doing well in my fasting. I'm remembering when I first heard Yung Lean last year and how much I disliked him, and it fills me with guilt and sadness. I saw an interview with him where he said MF DOOM (one of my favorite rappers) was one of his biggest influences, and I remember thinking "I bet MF DOOM wants to kick himself for inspiring this kid." Now He is my God. But I have repented and made up for my sins by devoting my life to his based, emotional, and divine music, and by doing this fast for Him as well. I sent a tweet to Lord Lean yesterday to see if I had permission to listen to "Yoshi City", but I received no reply. He wants me to go through with this fast for the whole month, and I shall do so in His name. Lean is love, Lean is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment