Sunday, June 8, 2014

Yung Lean Fast: Day 7


My fasting is going great! Yesterday, I drank some delicious Arizona cherry-limeade soda and it nourished the #emotional side of me, the side of me that Lord Lean demands I keep strong, especially during a time of fasting. I read what I needed to read for my book club this week, and reading has also helped me take my mind off of the music. There will be a book club meeting and a jam session later today, which will make me very happy. Not much else to say other than my dependency on Sadboy music is waning and that my soul is going back into a state of balance. I still long for the month to be over so I can go back to indulging in the music of the Lean One and his affiliates, but that longing isn't as strong as it was only last week. Three and a half weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment