Wednesday, June 18, 2014

My Cat: R.I.P.


My cat Sheena died about three years ago (I believe she died in July 2011), so here's a picture of her I found. As you can tell, she was very fat, but also very pretty. She had pale blue eyes, characteristic of a Lynx Point Siamese cat which she was half of (the other half was Burmese). She was born either on the same day or the day before my brother was born, so I was only a year old. That means I had this cat for pretty much my whole life up to when I was 18 when she died. I loved her, and I long for the day when I have my own Lynx Point mix just like her (I've actually seen a few Lynx Point mixes that look almost exactly like Sheena at my local Petco two or three times, and that's only when I've bothered to even check) I loved you Sheena. Rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment