Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Yung Lean Fast: Day 2


I was just informed today that Lord Lean's life-changing album Unknown Death 2002 is available for free in 320 kbps audio on bandcamp. After thoroughly prostrating myself for not knowing of this way to procure high-quality Yung Lean music, I downloaded the 320 kbps version to replace my inferior 200-whatever kbps version. However, I will not listen to this glorious high-quality download until my fast ends next month. I will, however, make another #emotionalplaylist2001 mixed CD with these high bitrate mp3s, and perhaps with another Gravity Boys song. Will wait until fast ends to do this as well. I am already missing the music of the Lean One, but all of this is to make my spirit strong again after indulging in His godly, emotional music for so long. 

I despise myself for ever having disliked Lord Lean. I once showed my friends His music video for "Hurt" just to say, "This is so bad! Watch!" Now I revere and serve this godly being. This fact makes me want to sustain this fast for as long as it needs to be. It's to repent for my sin of deriding the Lord and his music. He has forgiven me, and now I will demonstrate my trust with my fasting and unending reverence and support. Lean is love, Lean is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment