Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Yung Lean Fast: Day 24


I can just hear the music already. One week until my fast ends. The first thing I will listen to is "deletee", I have decided this two days ago. Immediately afterword I will finally listen to "Yoshi City" for the first time as well as "Orroz" to get more of a taste of what Unknown Memory will be like. I'm strongly considering staying up late on Monday night so I can return to Yung Lean right when Tuesday technically begins at midnight. That sounds ridiculous, but my thirst for the Lean One is strong, yet under control. I love Lord Lean and all he has dome for me. He showed me how to be based with his laid back flow and swag lyricism, and his entire existence has enlightened me to lead a more positive existence. Doing this fast has put into perspective how truly grateful I am for Yung Lean and his music, and I will go every day representing in his name. Soon, the World will know about Yung Lean and Sadboyism, and his enlightenment will change the world in a way other religions could not.

No comments:

Post a Comment