Sunday, June 15, 2014

Yung Lean Fast: Day 14


Yesterday's parties ranged from mildly enjoyable to mildly unenjoyable. There was simply no place for a straightedge kid at either event, but I managed to get through them without plugging in my iPod and setting it to the #emotional setting to blast Yung Lean to make me feel better. The suicideyear beat "CCCXXV" came up, a beat used by Yung Lean on the song "Hurt", but that was it. I'm glad that I can be put in awkward situations during a time of fasting without actually breaking my fast by resorting to the nourishment of the Lean One's divine music. All praise be to Him.

Today, I got an iced tea lemonade at a nearby starbucks. It was very cool and refreshing, in fact, it is my favorite drink. While I was enjoying it, the songs "Gatorade" and "Lemonade" by Yung Lean came in and danced around in my head, tempting me greatly. Yet, my walk with Sadboyism grows stronger and stronger every day, so I resisted. It is becoming easier and easier to do this fasting, and there is 16 days left until it ends. I can do it! After it is done, I will go back to gorging on the Lean One's music with the might of a viking in Valhalla after a long day of battle. Stay based everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment