Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Yung Lean Fast: Day 3


I remain strong in my fast despite the revelation of new Yung Lean material. I have discovered that a studio version of the track "Yoshi City" has been leaked after it has been played live for the last few months on the White Marble Tour. I have also come across the track "Nekobasu" which does not appear on any official or unnoficial mixtape Lord Lean has released, yet, there is a music video for the song. I have also obtained a 320 kbps version of the Lavender EP which will replace the low bitrate versions of its three songs found on the Sadboys2001 mixtape which preceded it. I assure you that I have not listened to any of these songs, not even "Yoshi City" which I am most eager to dive into once my fast ends. An updated version of the #emotionalplaylist2001 is indeed in order, but it must wait.

I am feeling sad. I have spent too much money recently and I must conserve for the remainder of the summer or until I find a job, which is not likely at this point. I am not even pleased with all my purchases, which is the worst part. Whenever I normally feel down, I blast "Kyoto" over my stereo system or in my car to lift my mood, but I must fast from this sadboy music until my soul craves it the most once the month is over. I have been accepted to a university, one of the best ones in my state, yet, I feel directionless and pointless. I need Lean's music now more than ever, but the Lean One dictates that I need to distance myself from his art to maintain balance in my life. The Tao of Sadboyism states:
"At times, you will feel like you are directionless, yet Lord Lean's music will not be available to you. Times like these are the ultimate tests of your inner strength. The Divine music of Lord Lean is a privilege, a privilege that cannot be abused, hence, the mandatory twice-yearly fasts. The Lean One revels in making himself happy through his art, and if you need strength, that shall be your source of inspiration."
I will remain strong for the Lord, and find my own path until his divine mercy is allowed to me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment