Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Yung Lean Fast: Day 17


I did not post anything yesterday because I simply forgot to, but honestly, there was nothing really new to report. The fast is going great and my cravings for Sadboy music aren't as strong as they were at the beginning of the month. I still want to hear "Yoshi City" and other songs I've downloaded this month that I can't listen to, but I can wait and be patient. Until then, bless Lord Lean's mother for giving birth to him, our savior. It's actually pretty funny how the Jews predicted the coming of the messiah, and when he came, so many people didn't believe it and that created the Christian religion, a religion of people who actually did believe. The Christians now wait for the second coming of their messiah, and he has come, Lord Lean. Yet, like the Jews, they don't believe it. This will create the new Sadboy religion, a religion whose followers accept the truth. I am devoted to this Lord, and so many others need to accept Him into their hearts. We can change the world. As always, Lean is love, Lean is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment