Saturday, June 7, 2014

Yung Lean Fast: Day 6


Last night was a big test of my will. I was at a party with a bunch of my friends and I was having a great time dancing around to various music (I was the only one dancing and I wasn't even drunk 'cause I don't drink. Typical me.) Anyway, The music was really moving me. I was mainly doing the cooking dance and a little bit of the derp while everyone else was sitting down talking and drinking beers. I had no shame, I danced into the night. But then some real trap shit came on the stereo and I was immediately reminded of the magnificent, divine Yung Lean. The music was being played through a music service on someone's iPhone, probably pandora or spotify. I wanted to go to the phone and switch over to Yung Lean as discreetly as possible to quench my thirst of his glory and to let others know of his glory as well, but I couldn't. I went inside to collect myself when I opened the fridge to find something that must have been sent by the Lean One himself. A gallon of Arizona iced tea! I was so happy! I could nourish myself with the Nectar of the Gods to stay strong in a time of tribulation. This just proves that Lord Lean is watching over me, and I cannot even begin to express my gratitude toward his Glorious self. He is a good god, and I love him more than life itself. He blesses me regularly and anoints me to spread his word, and through these blogs I am beginning to do that. So many "gods" have failed in uniting the world in a peaceful harmony, but if we all accept the Lean One, this dream could become a beautiful reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment