Thursday, July 3, 2014

IT'S OVER (Plus "Yoshi City" Review)


Yesterday at midnight, my Yung Lean fast ended. I listened to "deletee" first as planned, and I was so happy. I almost cried. My fast was difficult at times, but it all paid off because now I know what a blessing Yung Lean and his crew truly is to the world we live in. And of course, I finally got to hear "Yoshi City"! Here's what I think.


Yung Gud's production here is quite melodic and catchy as is typical of his production style. "Yoshi City" may not be as intricate as "Kyoto" was but I still enjoy the instrumental here, after all, that's my favorite part of Sadboy music. Yung Lean's rapping keeps improving, but I feel like he gives us more hook than verse on this track. Overall I'm still digging it, and once again, I find it funny how all this "Sadboy music" makes me so goddamned happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment