Friday, July 18, 2014

Lil Debbie-Work the Middle: TRACK REVIEW


Given that I'm obsessed with Yung Lean, it's not surprising that I'm also into this white internet rapper as well. I was introduced to her by a friend who is (or was) totally in love with her and scored her a "1,000 out of 10" on the looks scale. Lil Debbie grew on me more and more to the point where I went out to see her show last month. She killed it. It was one of the funnest shows I've ever been to. So I was eager to hear what she had cooking up for us next, and here we are with her new song "Work the Middle".

Her rapping is what you would expect from Lil Debbie, not bad at all. But, unfortunately, the beat on this track is pretty cheap and generic. Debbie has been really good about choosing great beats in the past but this one doesn't cut it for me. Really nothing special about it whatsoever, which really disappoints me about this track. If this is what she chose to be her single then I'm not sure what to expect from the rest of the mixtape, but I'll make sure to hear it when it's released.

I'll probable be reviewing California Sweetheart Part 2 exclusively on this blog when it comes out, so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment