Friday, July 25, 2014

Second NehruvianDOOM Track "Om" Released.


Another track by NehruvianDOOM - a hip-hop duo consisting of up and coming young rapper Bishop Nehru and underground king MF DOOM - is now in the world. "Om", as it is called, makes this guy really excited about the new record.

MF DOOM is back on the production board after years of not coming up with any new beats, and we greet his return with open arms. This beat is really kick ass! Bishop does all the verses with DOOM only rapping on the hook, and this leaves me wanting to hear the full album as soon as I can because I'm eager to hear DOOM spit some verses as well ("Darkness", the first track revealed, doesn't feature DOOM whatsoever.) This project seems to be focused mainly on Nehru's rapping and lyrical ability much more than DOOM's, which is alright, but I really want DOOM and Nehru to get equal time on the mic. But I'll hold my judgement until I hear the full album.

Leave your thoughts in the section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment