Thursday, April 4, 2013

Things I Would Rather Do Than Listen to the New Lil Wayne Album


I already reviewed this song from the guy a while ago, and his new song with Limp Bizkit is even worse, far worse even. Apparently, he's looking for an exit strategy from the rap game to peruse skateboarding or some shit, and to that I say; "Alright, goodbye! There's a legion of other half-assed rappers to take your place!" Seriously, we have Future, we have 2 Chainz, we have Drake, and we have Nicki Minaj, in fact, all of those rappers are featured on this album. From what I've heard, Weezy sounds like he doesn't even want to be on this new release, too stoned on cough syrup to even care about what he's doing, and shit, this album is going to sell to the mindless masses regardless of how crappy and honestly uninterested he sounds on this thing. But then again, I haven't heard it, this is just a brief list of what I'd rather be doing than suffering through this album.


  • I'd rather eat cold, leftover and overcooked broccoli out of the refrigerator.
  • I'd rather eat a whole uncooked onion (I hate onions)
  • I'd rather eat a live tarantula (wait, I take that back)
  • I'd rather try to get my dad to like death metal.
  • I'd rather listen to Dave Mustaine talk about religion and politics.
  • I'd rather buy Limp Bizkit's entire discography.
  • I'd rather go to a Justin Bieber concert.
  • I'd rather hang out with 12 year old Justin Bieber fans after the show. 
  • I'd rather go to my high school reunion.
  • I'd rather relive middle school (nevermind, I take that back too)
  • I'd rather go to a feminist convention.
  • I'd rather hang out with methheads in the ghetto.
  • I'd rather piss of Slayer fans waiting in line outside of a venue just to get my ass beat.
  • I'd rather cut off my eyelids and pour a bucket of baby spiders onto my face.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment